Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Fashion Friday #1: Did you know asos has free shipping? SOLD.

Image 1 of ASOS Rib Boyfriend Beanie                  Warehouse Authentic Denim Shirt
ASOS Shorts with Scallop Hem                  Image 1 of ASOS 90's Crop Top with Aztec Stripe
Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Cold Shoulder T-Shirt                  Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Cold Shoulder T-Shirt ASOS PETITE Exclusive Crop Jumper in Knit                 ASOS Cold Shoulder Jumper   So my first forray in to the magical world that is ASOS was 2 weeks ago, when I discoved they had free shipping. FREE SHIPPING. That combined with the amazing sale they had going on means that not one but two orders were placed in not quite as many weeks. I have a problem. Now the only difficulty I am having is that the sizes I order don't quite fit as well as I would like... I ordered 12's in my first order as I thought I'd better be safe, but everything is just that bit big (I am short, and range from an 8 to a 12/14 depending on what I'm buying, but that's another story!). So now I am debating whether to return the items or not but I'm way too lazy.

Above everything is from ASOS apart from the last 2 images which are Topshop. I am loving black and white lately, and I want to stock up on some slightly more interesting basics. I think all of the items above would integrate well into my wardrobe for university and going out! I live in beanies and bought this burgandy one which fits perfectly, nice and slouchy but not too big. I donated my denim shirt to charity when I had a massive clear-out a couple of months ago and have realised I can't live without one, so I am on the hunt for one that doesn't pop open at the chest area when you stretch after napping during a lecture.

Where do you like to shop? What are some of your picks for fall/autumn? I'd love to know!

Fi xx

3 comments:

  1. Really Love the knit sweater! I love asos but it's so expensive even after student discount lol xx

    Trill | esttrill.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love free shipping! I agree, asos sizing is a bit on the big size xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asos's free shipping will be the death of me! Some great picks here, that leather quilted skirt looks like it could be designer!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete